More Customer Deployments
Whilst M-Com may have the best technology in the world, the thing we are most proud of is the ongoing commitment and trust of our customers. M-Com is flattered to have such an extensive – and growing – list of customers. With over 1,000 signed financial institutions, Mobiliti is the most deployed mobile banking and payments solution in the world.
M-Com works exclusively with the very best financial institutions in the world to deliver compelling return-on-investment metrics.
Below is a selected list of our customer base and a link to the websites where they outline their mobile financial services (based on M-Com technology).
- SunTrust – App, Browser and SMS Banking (and Alerts)
- US Bank – App, Tablet, Browser and SMS Banking
- Armed Forces Bank (Dickinson Financial) – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- First Merit – App and SMS Banking
- Keybank – SMS Banking and Alerts
- Huntington – Enterprise Alerts (email and SMS)
- First Bank – SMS and Browser Banking
- First National Bank – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- 1st Mariner (ASP / SaaS ) – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- Fulton Financial (multi-tenancy ASP / SaaS) – SMS, Browser and App Banking
- Rabobank – SMS and Browser Banking
- Synovus (multi-tenancy) – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- Territorial Savings Bank (ASP / SaaS) – SMS, Browser and App Banking
- Umpqua Bank – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- ANZ Group – Application and SMS Banking, Payments and Alerts under the label goMoney. This includes P2P payments.
- Bank of Ireland – App and Browser Banking in both the Republic of Ireland and the UK.
- Scotiabank – SMS, Browser and App-based Banking and Payments including P2P and International Remittance (Western Union) payments.
- Bangkok Bank – Mobile Browser Banking and Payment
- Credit Agricole – SMS Alerts
- National Bank – Application and SMS Banking, Payments and Alerts
- Westpac – SMS Banking, One and Two-Way / Actionable Alerts
- ACLEDA Bank – Application, Browser, SMS and USSD Banking, Payments and Alerts under the label ACLEDA Unity. This includes; 'mobile wallet' accounts for under-banked segments, bill presentment and payment aggregation services, and actionable alerts.
Credit Unions, Mutual and Building Societies
- America First Credit Union – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- Delta Community Credit Union – App, SMS and Browser Banking, including Alerts
- E-Federal Credit Union (ASP / Saas Example) – App, SMS and Browser Banking
- First Jersey Credit Union (ASP / SaaS Example) – App, SMS and Browser Banking
- The Golden 1 Credit Union – App, Browser and SMS Banking
- San Diego County Credit Union – App and Browser Banking
- Schools First FCU – SMS, Browser and Apps
- TruStone Financial (ASP / SaaS Example) – SMS, Browser and App Banking
- Paymark – Real Time Remote Payments (example issuing banks who are customers of Paymark – see Top Up for ASB and Kiwibank).
Case studies for these and other M-Com implementations are available upon request.
Customers in Five Continents
M-Com's capabilities and product set are universally appealing. As such, we have Tier-1 Financial Institution customers across the globe:
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe and the UK
- Australasia and the Pacific
- the Middle East
- South-East Asia
This global reach gives M-Com's customers opportunities to leverage functional and business model ideas that have been proven and tested in other markets. No other vendor has M-Com's international breadth and depth.