The Most Experienced Company
Founded by payment industry experts in 2000, and part of Fiserv since 2011, M–Com remains the global leader in mobile banking and mobile payment solutions.
Our world firsts include the inaugural:
- Real-time mobile credit card payment application (Bank of New Zealand, 2002)
- Real-time EFTPOS style debit payment through SMS (ASB Bank, 2004)
- 'Triple Play' mobile banking solution (Mobiliti, 2005)
- National mobile payment infrastructure (any bank, any mobile network, any mobile technical channel) (Paymark, 2006)
- Multi-bank, multi-currency, multi-jurisdiction mobile banking implementation (ANZ Group, 2007)
- Full ASP / SaaS mobile banking and payment platform (Fiserv, 2009)
- Integrated Mobile P2P, International Remittance and BillPay functionality (Scotiabank, 2010)
M-Com's focus has been on delivering that innovation to consumers in partnership with blue chip financial institutions – retail banks and payment processors. Over 750 such institutions in 5 continents are committed to running their mobile channel on M-Com's product set.